ExpanDrive build 3034 is now available for download at https://www.expandrive.com/expandrive or via the auto-updater.
- NEW Logging! Basic logging is now available from within ExpanDrive to help get a handle on what is going on under the hood.
- NEWNon-ascii mountpoints & nicknames are now correctly supported.
- NEW You can now cancel a drive that is in the process of connecting. Good for stopping slow/faulty connections.
- NEW ExpanDrive makes itself visible int he tray notification area by default.
- FIXED Remote path setting for S3 drives is now respected
- FIXED [windows] Scanning directories using wildcards [dir *.pdf] is now working again in all cased