Getting Started with ExpanDrive
ExpanDrive runs on your Mac, PC or Linux Desktop connects to cloud storage as a network drive. It is a free download and runs fully featured for 7 days. Once this trial period you’ll need to buy a license or you will be limited to 20 minutes of use per session.
Release notes and older versions:
- Windows 7 through Windows 10 including Windows Server
- 32-bit and 64-bit installations supported
- Supports Windows Server editions, including terminal server
- Contact support for a multi-user MSI based installer
- OS X 10.9 or newer
- ExpanDrive for Linux public beta is currently in testing.