Getting Started with ExpanDrive
ExpanDrive runs on your Mac, PC or Linux Desktop connects to cloud storage as a network drive. It is a free download and runs fully featured for 7 days. Once this trial period you’ll need to buy a license or you will be limited to 20 minutes of use per session.
Release notes and older versions:
We keep an archive of release notes and all old versions here:
- Windows 7 through Windows 10 including Windows Server
- 32-bit and 64-bit Intel installations
- Supports Windows Server editions, including terminal server
- OS X 10.11 or newer
- All modern 64 bit desktop linux environments.
- .deb packages available for Debian & Ubuntu based distros
- .rpm packages available for RHEL/Fedora/Centos based distros
- .aur package maintained by the community in the aur package repo
- .AppImage available for other types of installs