Box.com is a cloud based file storage solution for individuals and businesses.
You can use Expandrive to connect to Box.com using either a Personal account, or a business account. Business accounts support single sign-on (SSO).
ExpanDrive gives you the opportunity to connect to your Box.com files using a familiar file browser interface native to your OS.
To connect to your Box.com storage
- From the ExpanDrive window, click on Add.
- Click on Box.com. The authorization screen is displayed.
- Click on Log into Box.com. The Log In screen is displayed.
- Enter the credentials of your Box.com Personal or Business account.
- Configure the fields as described in the table below.
- Click on Save.
- Return to the Main Screen of ExpanDrive by clicking on the ExpanDrive icon in the system tray.
- Click on the Connect icon to connect to your storage.
Note: Business users can also click on “Use Single Sign On (SSO)” to use their organization’s network to log in.
The cloud storage configuration screen is then displayed.
|account||username for your Box.com account.|
|nickname||optional nickname to identify the connection.|
|Reconnect at Login||Setting which will enable ExpanDrive to automatically connect to Box.com at each login.|
ExpanDrive will connect to the service, and the file browser interface native to your OS will open upon a successful connection.