Copy.com is a highly secure, affordable enterprise cloud storage system provided by Barracuda.
ExpanDrive gives you the opportunity to connect to Copy.com using a familiar file browser interface native to your OS.
To connect to Copy.com
- lFrom the ExpanDrive window, click on Add.
- Click on Copy.com. The authorization screen is displayed.
- Click on Log into Copy.com.
- Enter the credentials of your Copy.com account.
- Configure the fields as described in the table below.
- Click on Save.
- Return to the Main Screen of ExpanDrive by clicking on the ExpanDrive icon in the system tray.
- Click on the Connect icon to connect to your storage.
The configuration screen is displayed.
|account||username for your copy.com account.|
|nickname||optional nickname to identify the connection.|
|drive letter||drive letter that you would like to use to connect to the service.|
ExpanDrive will connect to the service, and the file browser interface native to your OS will open upon a successful connection.