hubiC is a cloud object storage solution, powered by OVH.com infrastrcuture, running on thecloud storage platform OpenStack. It offers a lot of storage at extremely competitive pricing.
You can use ExpanDrive to connect to your hubiC account by utilizing the hubiC drive type inside ExpanDrive.
Connecting to hubiC with ExpanDrive
Using ExpanDrive you can interact with hubiC through a virtual drive on your machine by mapping it as a drive letter on Windows or mounting it as a network volume on Mac.
To connect to hubiC
- From the ExpanDrive window, click on Add.
- Click on hubiC. The authorization pop-up is displayed.
- Click on Log into hubiC. The hubiC login screen is displayed.
- After you have provided your login credentials, verify the fields in the table below, before clicking on Save.
- Return to the Main Screen of ExpanDrive by clicking on the ExpanDrive icon in the system tray.
- Click on the Connect icon to connect to your storage.
|account||email address associated with your hubiC account.|
|nickname||Optional nickname to identify the connection.|
|drive letter||Drive letter which expanDrive will map to your cloud files.|
ExpanDrive connects to the service, and the file browser interface native to your OS will open upon a successful connection.