ExpanDrive 3 build 3024 is out, fixing a variety of small issues. The most notable outward change is that we now let the user select which type of FTPS encryption they want to use [login only, full, or none]. We are still hard at work on Google Drive and Box.com support – expect it in the next couple weeks!
Please send all feedback to email@example.com rather than leaving a blog comment.
- NEWSpecify the encryption style/mode for FTPS
- NEWConfirm before deleting drive
- FIXED.DS_Store files were sometimes getting stored on FTP servers
- FIXEDFixed Release/Beta channel toggle
- FIXEDRemove random line across the Mac UI
- FIXEDFixed dependency failure on Win2008
- FIXEDDefault umask on SFTP is now 777 on both platforms
- FIXEDFix blank UI issue
- FIXEDFixed an issue where a drive could get stuck if you cancelled a password prompt
- FIXEDFixed activating an expired trial