Map (Mount) Microsoft OneDrive as a Network Drive on Mac or Windows
OneDrive is the file storage component of Office 365 that allows users to upload and sync files to a cloud storage and then access them from a Web browser or their local device.
You can use ExpanDrive to connect to your Microsoft OneDrive storage.
ExpanDrive gives you the opportunity to connect to your Microsoft One Drive Storage using a familiar file browser interface native to your OS.
To connect to Microsoft One Drive
- From the ExpanDrive window, click on Add.
- Click on Microsoft OneDrive. The OneDrive authorization screen is displayed.
- Enter your Microsoft account username and password.
- Configure the fields as described in the table below.
- Click on Save.
- Return to the Main Screen of ExpanDrive by clicking on the ExpanDrive icon in the system tray.
- Click on the Connect icon to connect to your storage.
The Microsoft account sign-in screen is displayed.
The cloud storage configuration screen is then displayed.
|account||username for your Microsoft account.|
|nickname||optional nickname to identify the connection.|
|drive letter||drive letter that you would like to use to connect to the service.|
ExpanDrive connects to the service, and the file browser interface native to your OS will open upon a successful connection.