Google Drive is a cloud storage service suitable for personal storage.
You can use ExpanDrive to connect to Google Drive using your Google credentials.
ExpanDrive gives you the opportunity to connect to Google Drive using a familiar file browser interface native to your OS.
To connect to Google Cloud Storage
- From the ExpanDrive window, click on Add.
- Click on Google Cloud Storage. The Google authorization screen is displayed. You can then sign in with your Google account.
- Configure the fields as described in the table below.
- Click on Save.
- Return to the Main Screen of ExpanDrive by clicking on the ExpanDrive icon in the system tray.
- Click on the Connect icon to connect to your storage.
The cloud storage configuration screen is then displayed.
|account||username for your Google account.|
|nickname||optional nickname to identify the connection.|
|drive letter||drive letter that you would like to use to connect to the Google Cloud Storage service.|
ExpanDrive connects to the service, and the file browser interface native to your OS will open upon a successful connection.